Farmer insurance

Farmer insurance

I have agricultural land that falls under NATUA 2000. I am eligible to apply and receive compensatory payment. For this purpose, I have to register as a farmer (private person). I am a disability pensioner. My question is, do I have to pay social security for the whole year or is it possible that it is only for the month that I will have an activity on the land?
Thanks in advance!

pensioner, agricultural producer, oliguritelni contributions, accounting services, Varna, Ruse, Plovdiv, Burgas, Sofia
It is proper to insure yourself for the periods in which you are active. Accordingly, if your activity will not be year-round, your insurance will not be year-round either, but only for the periods in which you performed activity.
We hope we have been helpful!

Оставете вашето мнение