Work with a Bulgarian company abroad

Work with a Bulgarian company abroad

I have a registered EOOD in Bulgaria, but I live in Germany. I want to do business with my company there, and pay my taxes and insurance in Bulgaria. I want to open a cafe and a quick breakfast with a warm window, for which I will rent an area in the parking lot of the supermarket close to my apartment. Only I will work. I don't know if I can do such an activity with the company I have. Can the cash register be fiscalized in Bulgaria or must I have a representative office in Germany?
Thanks in advance!

branch abroad, Bulgarian company, assurance through a company, accounting services, Varna, Ruse, Stara Zagora Plovdiv, Burgas, Sofia
There is no way to carry out the activity you described in Germany, with a company registered in Bulgaria, and to pay taxes and insurance in Bulgaria. After you have a commercial establishment - a cafe in Germany, you must make a branch of the Bulgarian company in Germany or found a German company and pay taxes and insurance in Germany.
We hope we have been helpful!

Оставете вашето мнение