Freelance builder

Freelance builder

How can I self-insure myself? I read recommendations on the Internet, but it was not clear to me what I should declare in the declaration. I am currently a freelance builder, ie. without an employment contract and where to find a job.
Thanks in advance!

self-insurance, freelance builder, construction company, accounting services, Varna, Ruse, Stara Zagora Plovdiv, Burgas, Sofia
In principle, there are two options - either registration as a Sole Trader (ET) or registration as a Company (EOOD). We recommend the registration of an EOOD, since in this way you are not liable with your personal property for any liabilities of the company (whereas with an ET you are liable with all your personal property). In addition, the insurance obligations at ET are greater than at EOOD.
We hope we have been helpful!

Оставете вашето мнение